Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Digipak Progress

Digipak- a type of packaging for CDs or DVDs, typically made from cardboard with an internal plastic holder for one or more discs.


The two main images I'm considering using, out of the array I took of the field over the two occasions, are these two.
This first Image will be used as the cover of the digipak. I felt as though this was a great shot because of the brilliant lighting and great overall quality.




This is the photo I plan to use for the backing of my digipak. In the cover photo, just to the right of the centre, there is a bridge in the distance. This photo was taken on said bridge, so I feel as though using the two in conjunction would be very complementary.


Here is what they looked like when I was finished using photoshop to turn them into my cover and backing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video (Draft 2)

Here is a version of my music video prior to me adding all of the video game effects into the scenes.