These initial shots show the garage in which I plan to film my introduction, as I was advised to create one due to my song choice being slightly short. In this intro, I plan to have two of the band members wracking their brains trying to come up with new material, and failing. The member played by me will then turn to the masks the band used to wear in a final attempt to find inspiration. This will all be done sat at the white surface you see on the left and will be used as an establishing shot.
I felt as though this location was ideal for the parts of the music video wherein the protagonist goes home to play video games after failing to find inspiration. The positioning of the TV and couch has the potential to allow for some great medium and long shots, and the lighting during the day is very good.
The photos here show the study, which I felt would be ideal for the therapist scene that begins at the start of verse 2. Again the lighting is good, and the positioning of the blue/grey chair on the left is just shaded enough for me to infer meaning. in addition to that it fits the part very well, and looks like a genuine therapists office. My character as the protagonist will be seated in the blue chair, whereas my friend who is playing the therapist will be seated in the brown leather computer chair on the right. I also plan to have some video game related material on the screen when my character enters the room, to symbolise how the protagonist is constantly influenced by video games.
No comments:
Post a Comment