So I was given the suggestion that the field behind my house could house some interesting and possibly ideal shooting locations for my music video. So I took a selection of photos of various areas of the field, some of which I feel could also be used for my digipak, as they have adequate lighting and would fit well with the diegesis of the fictional character in my music video. The location of the field itself also possesses the potential to be a prime filming location for the video game aspect of my music video, as the wilderness fits well with the idea of an action RPG and the use
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Video (Draft 2)
Here is a version of my music video prior to me adding all of the video game effects into the scenes.
-
So that I'll be better able to explain why I think this song has mass potential for a great music video, I'm going to include the ly...
-
The music videos I have selected for my LIIAR analysis are as follows. I'll be analysing each of the four videos in its own separate pos...
-
Here is my analysis of Breaking Benjamin's Ashes of Eden music video Video Analysis Lyrical Analysis "Ashes Of Eden...
No comments:
Post a Comment