Monday, 19 September 2016

Coursework Completion Plan



In preparation for getting to work on my coursework, I created a plan for completing my coursework, with each heading being the next subject of the coursework that I plan to work on.






This is the first version of the basic plan that I created, with just the different sections that I plan to work on being included. Later on, after looking at the coursework checklist provided, I made general changes to it and added the basics of what I plan to do to complete each task.






To add to this plan, in the creation of my music video and ancillary texts I plan to use the Windows 10 screen recorder to make a video of the creation process, dramatically increasing its speed and adding a music track over it in post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video (Draft 2)

Here is a version of my music video prior to me adding all of the video game effects into the scenes.