Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Codes and Conventions of Music Videos- Analysis of Music Videos

The music videos I have selected for my LIIAR analysis are as follows. I'll be analysing each of the four videos in its own separate post on my blog.

Five Finger Death Punch-I apologize




Breaking Benjamin-Ashed of Eden



Starset-Monster



I Previal-Scars




Originally I planned to present my analysis of these videos in the form of a Prezi. However after speaking to my teacher about my previous experience with editing software, I decided to type up my analysis instead. I will still leave the unfinished prezi on my blog as evidence that this was my initial chosen method.





No matter my chosen method, I plan to use LIIAR analysis to deconstruct each of the three music videos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video (Draft 2)

Here is a version of my music video prior to me adding all of the video game effects into the scenes.